Hire Honda Motorcycles with Honda Hire
Hire a Honda motorbike from Doble Motorcycles, whether you need it for a day, a week or more.
Honda Hire at Doble Motorcycles offers you the opportunity to enjoy a wide range of Honda motorcycles for a flexible period of time.
Honda Hire is ideal if you are thinking about buying a new Honda motorcycle and want to spend some time with your proposed purchase before committing.
Honda Hire is also ideal if you are looking to do some touring but don't have the machine to do so.
(Please note usage abroad will incur a surcharge, please ask for full details)
Please call or email to confirm availability
Honda Adventure Range
Honda Custom Range
Honda Naked Range
Honda Sport Tourer Range
Honda Scooter Range
Honda 125cc Range
Super Sports Range
Terms and Conditions
- YOUR CONTRACT WITH US
When you sign a hire agreement with us, you agree to the conditions set out in the agreement.
- RENTAL PERIOD
You may use the vehicle for the agreed period shown in the rental agreement. We may authorize an extension to the rental period, but only by prior arrangement. If you do not bring the vehicle back on time, you are breaking the terms of this agreement. We will charge you for late return of the vehicle at the standard daily rate or £5 per hour (whichever is applicable.)
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Throughout the period of the rental agreement, you must look after the vehicle, its keys and all extras rented with the vehicle. You must always lock the vehicle, and where possible, keep it in a locked garage. You must protect the vehicle from any damage howsoever caused. You must ensure you use the correct fuel and that tyre pressures, engine oil and water levels are correctly maintained. The vehicle must remain roadworthy at all times.
- You are responsible for all damage or loss to the vehicle.
- You must not sell, rent, lend or dispose of the vehicle or any part thereof.
- You must not let anyone perform any work on the vehicle without consent from us.
- If you become aware of a fault with the vehicle, you must inform us immediately.
- At the end of the rental agreement you must return the vehicle back to the agreed place. We must inspect the vehicle before your responsibilities can end. Returns are not accepted outside of our business hours without prior arrangement.
- You will be required to pay reasonable costs if:
- we incur costs returning the vehicle to its pre-rental condition.
- or, the vehicle is returned with damage (howsoever caused).
- You will not complete more than 250 miles per hire day. Excess mileage will be charged 50 pence per mile.
- OUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- We will maintain the vehicle to, at least, MOT test standards. We will ensure you that the vehicle is roadworthy and suitable for renting at the start of the rental period.
- To provide a suitable alternative vehicle if the one ordered for rental is not available for any reason.
- We will take all reasonable steps to carry out repairs as quickly as possible in the event of a breakdown or replace the vehicle if prompt repairs are not possible. If another vehicle is not available, we will reimburse all or part of the rental fee as applicable.
- CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE VEHICLE
The person named on the rental agreement is the only person who may use the vehicle. You must have the correct category of driving license; it must be current and valid.
YOU MUST NOT:
- Use the vehicle for hire or reward.
- Use the vehicle for any illegal purpose.
- Use the vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Use the vehicle outside England, Scotland or Wales without our written permission.
- Use the vehicle on a track, off road or indeed anywhere other than on a public highway.
You will pay the following charges:
- the rental and any other charges we work out according to this agreement.
- Any charge for loss or damage arising from you not adhering to conditions 3 or 5 of the agreement.
- A re-fuelling charge if you use and do not replace the original quantity of fuel supplied at the time of rental. The rate is detailed on the agreement or at the place of rental.
- All fines, charges and court costs for parking, speeding or any other offence committed during your period of hire. If you do not, you will also be liable to pay our administration charges, which arise from these matters.
- A collection and delivery charge if applicable.
- Interest on any unpaid charges to us. Interest will be charged daily at 4% P.A above the base lending rate of Barclays Bank.
- Any charges arising from seizure of the vehicle by Customs and Excise.
If you have an accident you must NOT admit responsibility. You are required to obtain the names, addresses and registration numbers of all other parties involved and any witnesses.
You must also:
- Make the vehicle secure where possible.
- Advise the police immediately if anyone is injured.
- Call us straight away to advise us to what has happened.
- DATA PROTECTION
We may use any information you give us, for our own market research but your details will not be passed onto any third parties unless required by our insurance company or law. If you break this rental agreement, we can give this information to credit agencies, the DVLA, debt collectors and any other relevant organization. Under normal circumstances we will not pass your details to anyone.
- ENDING THIS AGREEMENT
We will end this agreement immediately if:
- A receiving order has been made against you.
- Your belongings are taken from you to pay debts.
- You break this agreement.