Third party only motorbike insurance is the most basic type of cover and the minimum required by law. This will only cover damage to a third party's vehicle, property or the third party themselves as well as any passengers that they or you may be carrying. This does not cover you for damage to your own bike and you will not be insured against it being stolen and so it would probably not be best suited to you if you have an expensive motorbike – particularly given the risk of theft.

Third party fire and theft motorbike insurance is the next level and, as the name suggests, it offers the same cover as third party only, but insurers will also pay out on claims if your motorbike is stolen or damaged/destroyed by fire.

Fully comprehensive motorbike insurance is the most complete level of cover, taking all that third party fire and theft has to offer and also adding cover for yourself and your motorbike if it is damaged or destroyed in an accident for which you are at fault.

Whilst we don't offer any Motorcycle Insurance products we can certainly advise you in this area and point you in the right direction. There are many Motorcycle Insurance comparison websites that will allow you to find the best quote for a particular level of cover.

Optional Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP): Return to invoice

We offer Return to Invoice GAP: When purchasing a motorcycle on finance there is the possibility that should you make an insurance claim for the bike being stolen or written off, the amount of the payout will be less than the amount that you paid for the motorcycle or the outstanding finance. GAP insurance pays the difference between your write-off insurance settlement and the motorcycle's original invoiced cost or outstanding finance under any type of finance agreement, whichever is the greater.

Optional Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP):Financial Shortfall Cover

We also offer Financal Shortfall Cover GAP: This product is designed to pay the difference between the a total loss insurance value (market value) and the finance settlement figure.

Excess Protection

When making a claim on your Motorcycle Insurance policy you will likely have to pay an excess, i.e the first £100 of a claim. The amount of this excess will vary between insurance policies and is likely to be made up of a compulsive and voluntary excess. Excess protection allows you to protect yourself from paying this excess amount.

Roadside & Recovery Insurance

This is also known as Breakdown Cover and will provide support should your motorcycle breakdown. Different levels of cover are offered and policies may cover you whilst you are at home as well as out on the road, and may include additional benefits like onward travel and overnight accommodation..

© Copyright 2023 Doble Motorcycles. All rights reserved

Please note that whilst we take great care to ensure that our prices and information are 100% accurate, we do reserve the right to amend the quoted details if they are incorrect.
*Please note that there is an additional £99.00 preparation fee payable on the purchase of all new and used motorcycles.

Doble Motorcycles, 86-92 & 103 Brighton Road, Coulsdon, Surrey, CR5 2NG is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our Financial Services Register number is 305083.
Our permitted business is Motorcycle Dealer and Associated Sales. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.

Powered by DealerWEBS DealerWEBS™