A brand-new front fairing gives the Forza 350 a new even more elegant and refined identity – with styling cues taken directly from the range-topping Forza 750. Led by the new chiselled dual LED headlights, the new front end look brings the Forza 350 bang up to date.
The style is refreshed, and the outstanding practicality remains. The electric screen adjusts through 180mm travel to maximise freedom or wind protection. A USB Type-C socket in the glovebox provides a handy charging point, Smart Key operation adds convenience and there’s room for two full-face helmets under the seat.
The sure-footed chassis is unchanged, as is the 330cc, four-valve, water-cooled SOHC engine which employs Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC) to maintain rear tyre grip. Developing 21.5kW and 31.5Nm, performance is strong all the way through the rev-range, delivering crisp acceleration and a top speed of 137km/h.
The instrument panel has been refreshed, with the Forza 350 rider also enjoying the possibility of linking to their smartphone via Bluetooth and the Honda Smartphone Voice Control (HSVC) system, which for 23YM is now also compatible with IOS as well as Android devices.
Styling & Equipment
- All new redesigned front fairing and headlights influenced by Forza 750 highlight the distinctive, elegant new look
- New analogue/LCD dash
- Electric screen adjusts through 180mm
- Room for two full-face helmets under the seat; USB charging socket
- Smart Key operation of ignition and (optional) 45-litre top box
- Emergency Stop Signal function (ESS) warns other road users of sudden braking
- Honda Smartphone Voice Control system offers Android and IOS smartphone connectivity
- Two new colours